All papers will be subjected to double-blind review process. Only papers that are submitted on time, formatted according to the provided templates and reviewed positively and for which the registration fee is paid, can be presented and published. The official Conference language is English.
Remember that the paper submission is possible within these 12 topics:
- Computer games
- Data and Knowledge Bases
- Digital response to pandemic
- Digital transformation and corporate culture
- Education and learning analytics
- ICT Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Intelligent Energy
- Intelligent Systems
- Quality in ICT
- Strategic planning and decision making
- Systems for Smart Mobility
- Trends in Software Engineering
The guidelines for the authors are available on the official conference webpage.