We invite CECIIS 2023 participants to participate in Conference poster session. The poster session is a great opportunity to discuss new work and ideas with participants from academia and industry in an informal environment.
Extended abstracts deadline: July 14, 2023
Notification of acceptance: July 28, 2023
Final printed posters due: September 20, 2023
Instructions for authors
- Camera-ready electronic version of an Extended abstract (Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion, References) should be maximally 2 pages, including literature
- The Extended Abstract should follow the formatting of a regular CECIIS paper available in Word and LaTeX.
- Remove author names in the extended abstract (blind review)
- UPLOAD your Extended abstract here.
- Uploading 1 zip file containing PDF and editable version (doc, docx, odt, or latex) is mandatory
- Please, be sure to include ALL authors of the poster in the submission process
- One person can be author or co-author of at most two papers/posters submitted to the conference
- Poster should be A1 size, portrait orientation and in English.
- Authors can print the posters and bring them to the Conference or use our service of printing and hanging the posters for 35 EUR (can be selected through registration process). If our service is used, posters have to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for printing before September 11, 2023.
- At least one author is required to register, attend and present the poster.
Best poster award
Best poster will be selected by conference participants and awarded.
Accepted Extended Abstracts will be published online and will not be a part of Conference Proceedings.
Any questions and comments can be sent to: email@example.com